The items returned or rejected by the customer can be received back using Stock Return Note form.
Follow the steps below to create a stock return note.
1. Go to Inventory and click on Stock Return Note menu.
2. Note number and Note date will be displayed automatically. You can change date if needed.
3. Specify the Reference number. It can be customer invoice number or delivery note number.
4. Select the Customer name from the drop down list.
5. Select the Warehouse name from the drop down list where the returned item will updated.
6. Click Select item button to select the items from the list. For each item, specify the quantity that is returned back from the customer.
7. Click Save button.