Service quotation form allows you to create and send the estimates or quotes to your customers.
To create a Service Quote, follow the steps below.
1. Go to Invoicing and select Service Quotation.
2. Quotation number and Quotation date will be generated automatically.
3. Type the Reference. You can type any relevant text to mention how you got in touch with the client.
4. Specify Validity date. This is the date until the sales quote is valid.
5. Select the Tax Desc. from the drop down list. If no tax is applicable then you can leave it.
6. Select Customer Name from the drop down list.
7. Click Select item button to select the items from drop down list.
8. Specify the Quantity
9. Type the Price of the item. If you have specified the price on Items form then you will not need to type here. It will be displayed automatically.
10. Select Payment terms from the drop down list. It is optional to do so.
11. Specify Discount.
12. Click Save button.