We are releasing version 2.6.2 soon. Currently it is being tested for final release.
The new version will include features mentioned below.
- If batch tracking is enabled then it will be possible to select multiple batches and specify different item price for the same item. This was not possible earlier.
- Item Issue entry form will be renamed to Item Adjustment Entry form. You will also be able to record inventory wastage from this form which will reflect in stock reports.
- You will be able to reset the database for a particular company and year. This will be useful if you want to discard data and make a fresh start or if you want to delete really old data that you do not really care about.
- CraveInvoice will support GST changes including new invoice template, HSN code and updated tax structure.
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes.
If you have any suggestions for the software then please leave it in comments below.
We have recently updated CraveInvoice software.
The new version 2.6.1 comes with some updates and fixes. The changes list as below.
1. Prices can be specified for multiple item batches. These prices will be used while invoicing those items.
2. Purchase Journal – multiple currency selection added.
3. Option added to update item rate from purchase order to item master data.
4. Option added to calculate amount on invoice using box quantity or total unit quantity.
5. Individual customer statement report – can be viewed for all customers at once.
6. User manager – a user can be restricted from using data from a particular company.
7. Performance improvement for Invoices Due report.
8. Bug Fix: Error on delivery note form if item batch printing is enabled.
9. Line discount can be specified as lump sum amount and as percent both.
10. Minor bug fixes and improvements.
You can download updated version from the link below